Value of an E-Journal Viewer
QUORiON now offers you an Electronic Journal Viewer that quickly turns
the data overflow from e-journals into useful information that you can act upon.
The QUORiON Electronic Journal Viewer is fast and easy. Import data directly via E-Journal from your cash register or via the QUORiON CSV file. Then, select filters and criteria to generate graphical charts on your sales records.
What is it?
The E-Journal Viewer
is a PC based program that extracts the complete transaction data from a
QUORiON POS system's electronic journal. It then presents the data in a
format that you can easily analyze with various filters. Select which
data is of interest and let the program graph it for you.
It's a great tool to quickly generate and visually present sales stats.
What does it do?
- Provides easy & intuitive operation
- Generates quick & efficient overview via graphical diagrams
- Serves up low cost overview of inventory turn-over
- Easily generates sales statistics
- Analyzes cumulative data from multiple POS systems
- E-Journal analysis independent of cash register configuration
- Reports generated as graphical output (bar graphs & pie charts)
- Analysis tools & options that cash registers cannot make available
- Long term analysis with nearly unlimited time frame
- Comprehensive & complete data set from E-Journal
- PLU by day, week, or month filters
- PLU filters (winners & losers)
- Analysis of sales data for individual clerks/users
- Free demo version available
- One time charge for license, no time limits
- Continuous development and improvement via QUORiON updates.